With the latest equipment, dedicated rooms, and qualified staff to assist, our gym will do wonders for your workout.
We have a large gym area and range of equipment to cater for all fitness levels and enough machines to keep you working, not waiting.
Our gym features a Queenax Bridge X3 900, the largest suspended functional training system in Australia. The Queenax has the ability to easily attach, remove and reconfigure training accessories, allowing users to completely customise and personalise workouts.
We also have a PRAMA Interactive Wall, which provides a variety of interactive and immersive workout options. It features LED light markings on pressure sensitive floors and walls. These produce a portfolio of sounds and lights which guides users through unique training sessions.
For those looking to improve their body composition, we have a state-of-the-art Evolt360 Body Composition Scanner, a quick, non-invasive bioelectrical impedance measurement that can determine over 40 different metrics relating to body fat, lean muscle mass and visceral fat. This allows for targeted dietary, exercise and lifestyle advice plans to be developed.
- Modern electronic, pin-loaded and free weight equipment
- Divided cardio and weights areas
- Queenax Training system which supports suspended and functional workouts
- PRAMA Interactive Wall which provides interactive and immersive workouts
- MYZONE heart rate tracking
- Air conditioning
- Sound system and plasma screens
- Morning child care sessions to give you time to work out
- Personal Success Plan, to help you reach your goals
Whether you’re just kicking off your exercise plan or maintaining your fitness level, our friendly staff will keep you motivated and on track.
Our instructors will help to maximise your results with their focus on technique and safety.
Visit our centre or call us to book a tour of the centre or an appointment with one of our qualified trainers today.