The IQ Studio allows us to develop innovative training programs based around high intensity interval training (HIIT), to help members train smarter and get results faster than ever before.
The equipment is incredibly flexible and allows members to completely customise and personalise workouts, with the support of our qualified instructors.
Please note that the IQ Studio will be closed for exclusive use during class times.
What is HIIT?
HIIT is a training technique that will give you a whole body workout in a short amount of time. It involves intense bursts of exercise followed by short rest periods.
The training is designed to get your heart rate up and keep it up – meaning you’ll burn more fat in less time.
What are the benefits?
- Increases your metabolism for up to 48 hours after the workout
- Burns more fat than traditional workouts
- You'll save time – HIIT workouts range from 15 minutes to 45 minutes so you can fit more into your busy schedule
- The increase in heart rate during the workout produces a higher cardio output over time
- You'll lose weight, not muscle, as you’ll still be using weights (or body weight to keep those muscles active)
- It’s varied – no workout needs to be the same
- Equipment is optional – you can use just body weight, but to mix it up equipment is recommended