Our physiotherapist works with patients within our recreation centre to treat musculoskelatal injuries, pain and alignment issues.
Our physiotherapy services are run by our highly qualified physiotherapist, Mark Liszukiewicz, who has over 20 years of experience in physiotherapy.
He specialises in the assessment, treatment and management of muscoloskeletal pain and injuries across all age groups and physical abilities. He works in conjunction with our health professionals at the Kew Recreation Centre to delivery rehabilitation and injury prevention programs to our physiotherapy clients. Treatment may include exercise in the pool and gym.
- Assessment and treatment of lower back or neck pain, postural/ spinal alignment, muscle and joint injuries
- Manual ‘hands on’ physiotherapy i.e. mobilisation of joints and soft tissue techniques
- Exercise prescription for rehabilitation and prevention of injury, working in conjunction with fitness instructors and other health professionals at the Kew Recreation Centre
- Taping/splinting to protect joints and injured tissues
- Access to the gym and pool for exercise instruction
- Free pool entry with treatment
Our highly qualified physiotherapist, Mark Liszukiewicz B.App.Sc (Physiotherapy), Grad.Dip.(Sports Physiotherapy) has over 20 years of experience in physiotherapy, including:
- 17 years of private practice experience treating sporting and non-sporting musculoskeletal injuries, including Work Cover, TAC, DVA patients
- A special interest in sports and fitness having completed a post graduate diploma in sports physiotherapy
- Experience at the elite level - Carlton Football Club (AFL) physiotherapist from 1998 until 2005 and Fremantle's Melbourne based Physiotherapist since 2006.
|Monday||9:00am - 1:00pm|
||7:00am - 6:30pm
||7:00am - 6.30pm
||7:00am - 11:00am
Bookings can be made by phoning the centre on (03) 9853 6177.
Payment is required at time of consultation. Mark is a HBA preferred provider and offers HICAPS for patients with private health insurance. Credit card, EFTOS, cash or cheque accepted.
A doctor’s referral is only necessary for Work cover, TAC, DVA or ComCare patients.